What is Clark Construction George Hyman?
Clark construction is one of the most experienced and largest international construction company based in Bethesda Maryland, USA.
Clark construction was Founded in 1906 by George Hyman. Initially the company was named “George Hyman construction company” which was founded and operated by Hyman in Washington DC, and it was only excavation company.
It is also called CC Groups and now it has 4500+ employees. It has done many interior designing and complex civil operation. Its estimated revenue is over 7$ billion in 2020.
It was involved in many military projects during world war II. Further more, Hyman was died in 1959 & the company was succeeded by his nephew Benjamin Rome.
Later on, in 1969 A.James Clark bought the company and named it Clark construction and L’Enfant plaza in Washington DC was their earliest project.
Who is the CEO of Clark Construction?
MOSER, JR is the President & CEO of CC company.
Clark Construction Projects:
Which projects were constructed by CC company?
Following are the mega projects & signature projects of CC.
- New single terminal city international airport at Kansas city
It was develop by Clark construction in 2003. It was 1,000,000 square/feet in size.
- Washington DC metro station
CC company constructed the Washington metro station. It was the mega project for the company.
- National park
National park is a stadium having 41000+ seats and 80+ suites on 3 floor levels.
- Washington harbour
This company constructed the Washington harbour. Harbour is 6 acres (24000m2) in area.
- World bank group
World bank group is a building in USA which was also develop by CC company. WBG is a family of five international organization.
- Fedex field
- Sanysidso land port of entry phase 3
- I-95/route 630 reconstruction & widening
- University of Kansas central district development
- Washington state university digital classroom building
- The GWU science & engineering hall
- International spy museum (Washington DC)
- Arentfox, LLP (Washington, DC)
- 3001 Washington boulevard (Virginia)
- CNA headquarter (Virginia)
- General Motors Vehicles engineering center (Michigan)
- Red river army depot (Texas)
- Argonne Materials design laboratory (Argonne, IL)
CC Group Address?
CC Group has following offices in different locations and address.
- Clark construction group LLC (HQ).
7500 Old Georgetown Rd Bethesda, Maryland, USA.
- Shirley constructing company LLC.
Lorton, Virginia, USA
- Guy F. Atkison construction LLC.
- Mid Atlantic office.
145 W Ostend St #110 Baltimore, Maryland
- North region office.
216 S Jefferson St #502 Chicago, Illinois
- Regional office.
- Regional office.
5353 W Alabama St #310 Houston, Texas
CC Group Jobs & Career:
As Clark construction is one of the top international construction company in USA, there’s more job opportunities in Clark construction to be applied. There’s already more than 4500 employees around world and every year they are increasing.
If you are engineer or having degrees related to civil engineering for example project management, structural engineer, architect, civil engineering technologist, civil technician etc.
Click below to see the positions and apply for a job.